Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

michigan 75b

GabbyVice27 ยท 2013-11-29 00:37

I've got a 75b Michigan loader that I haven't used in a while and it's looking like it's days are numbered, as I have found a Hough 65c that may be getting its parking spot , we used it around the shop lifting and moving stuff, it started smoking gray pretty bad , like a bad injector, my brother tried to use it 3 or 4 years ago and I think he bent a rod trying to crank it 1 more time, I have another motor [V-504] I let go with it but I don't know anything about it, I bought it off a guy who was carrying it to the scrapyard, if there are any particular parts anyone needs or if you wanted the whole thing , I would rather see someone get some use out of it rather than just hauling it off. Seams as though I am loader poor [Hough 80-b , clark 55c and a fiat-allis 645b] so I need to cull one before I get another. Let me know

Replies1
  1. #1Rolitto2013-12-20 15:00

    How bad is your Michigan 75B? Any pics?