I am need of information such as service manual on these machines. I believe all the models in the image share the same manual. I particularly am in need of wire schematic. I am working on a Michigan L320. MinnPar does not have what I need. Any help would greatly appreciated.
See if Volvo can get them but I found some info below from Minnpar. https://www.minnpar.com/manuals4.as...CHIGAN VME) MANUALS&SSFName=L SERIES MACHINES https://www.minnpar.com/partbooks/M...IES MACHINES/L320 #3410 811A & AC 101-650.PDF
Hi Dave, Thanks for the response. Yes I’ve found all the parts manuals. Now the service manuals seem to be a very elusive item. Needing to know how to troubleshoot things like hydraulic pressure for the transmission and brakes. Also a detailed wire schematic is very important for this job also. However I did find a set of manuals that came with a L270 of the same era. Basically the same machine just a hair smaller. I have ordered these so hopefully they’ll give me the information needed. I have also contacted Volvo without much luck. Seems as if they have washed their hands of these particular models.