Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Michigan L90 Volvo Engine service manual needed pls

greerco ยท 2018-10-18 18:25

Hey i am looking for a engine manual for a Michigan L90 wheel loader with a volvo engine in it. I think the engine is a td-61G? If anyone can point me in the direction to finding the service manual for this, i am rebuilding one and it would be very handy. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1El Smith2019-07-19 11:22

    You still looking for this? I have both the service and operator manuals. I'd be happy send you some photos, but i'm going to need to keep them in hand for now. I've also seen decent copies on ebay. This one is in better condition than mine... https://www.ebay.com/itm/VOLVO-L90-L120-WHEEL-LOADER-SERVICE-SHOP-REPAIR-MANUAL-BOOK-/333160019222

  2. #2El Smith2019-07-19 11:23

    I just check out your location and we're actually not to far apart. I'f you're still working on your rebuild, I be interested to talk with you on the details.