Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Michigan Trucks

Turbo21835 ยท 2009-08-09 11:49

Few shots from my job this week. Currently running both company trucks, "short doubles" They consist of a quad axle dump pulling a six axle pup. I also have one Michigan train running with those two trucks. They start the morning on site pick up a load of spoils, then on the way back from the dump site, they pick up a load of sand. I also have two trains from a stone supplier bringing me gravel. Those two trucks running a 40 mile round trip hauled me 500 tons of stone. Might have something to do with them hauling 52 tons of stone a piece :beatsme

Replies3
  1. #1D5G2009-08-09 15:08

    Awesome stuff, Turbo:thumbsup Keep the pics commin!:drinkup

  2. #2Wolf2009-08-09 15:20

    really cool shots. that is good for Michigan to see those kind of jobs going on. let's hope this recession is on the way out and good times ahead for all.

  3. #3Turbo218352009-08-09 20:10

    Good? I wish it was Wolf. As of right now I am scheduled to finish parking lot this week, then its a week off. Then one operator, and I go back to spread topsoil. After that, it looks like an early start to a long winter. Office has had no luck in picking up in civil work. I may have some work on the environmental side, but most of that happens to be out of Michigan.