Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mid 80’s Liebherr R192LC excavator Cab control symbols

dw710 ยท 2015-02-04 15:22

hey guys, I've recently come across a Liebherr R192LC excavator. I'm no expert when it comes to all the machine symbols, and I was trying to find out a few of the other functions and symbols are with this machine. Off to the right of the seat there is this handle, and two switches. Not sure of there function or what the symbol means. This isn't the greatest pic, but I figured I'd take a shot and see if anyone might know what this is for. (as I haven't had a chance to poke around and look at it yet. Waiting for it to be delivered this week.) But if anyone has any insight on this I'd appreciate it.

Replies3
  1. #1dw7102015-02-05 10:38

    Guessing it might be some sort of power control for hyd?

  2. #2mljohn2015-02-05 19:28

    swing brake controls

  3. #3dw7102015-02-05 20:23

    That would make sense... For adjustment on letting the swing coast or stop right? Thanks for the reply.hoping to have the machine delivered tomorrow