Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mid 80s John Deere 50 mini ex

Mavrickxxx ยท 2010-07-14 20:14

I saw a John Deere 50 mini ex from the mid 80s it looks like it needs a drive motor on one side it supposed to run great. I was wondering what kinda price to offer.

Replies5
  1. #1powerjoke2010-07-14 20:36

    150

  2. #2Mavrickxxx2010-07-14 20:44

    So it's junk. I was thinking it wouldn't be bad for the shop to fed my u screen

  3. #3finaldrive2010-07-15 00:40

    I sell a replacement drive motor for 4,000 The original unit is obsolete. Take that into consideration when doing a cost analysis and you should find your answer.

  4. #4stumpjumper832010-07-15 20:14

    they were a good machine back in the day. One of the first mini's but with the way the market is right now I wouldnt give a whole lot for it because 10k will by a nicer running unit.

  5. #5Mavrickxxx2010-07-15 21:57

    I'm thinking like 1500 if it runs and the hoe wrks. My only idea for it is to park it next to my screen to feed it.