Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mid America Truck Show

tonka ยท 2009-03-16 16:50

Mid America is apon us once again, I will be there thurs- sat, anyone going? I will post pics from the show!:drinkup

Replies18
  1. #1daugherty1022009-03-16 18:14

    yep wouldn't miss h*ll or high water.

  2. #2qball2009-03-16 18:17

    where is it?

  3. #3daugherty1022009-03-16 18:22

    louisville expo center louisville, kentucky

  4. #4catd8t2009-03-16 20:11

    we better get pictures hahaha

  5. #5bill53622009-03-16 22:16

    Can't wait I will be there, but I heard a lot of the vendors are going to be there due to the slow economy. I hope this isn't the case.

  6. #6curly2009-03-16 22:46

    Haven't been in a few years myself, still overcrowded and hot in that center?

  7. #7daugherty1022009-03-16 22:51

    yea it's true peterbilt and kenworth mother company paccar isn't going to be there at all and yea it's still overcrowded and hot curly.

  8. #8busdrivernine2009-03-17 00:34

    We could not make up our mind due to a job going on it was ifee on when it was going to start up when we found out that it was not going to happen we were too late to get our stuff by the mail and would have to pick the badges up when we got to Louisville at the show . loked at some pictures they had at all the people lined up that made up my mind ,Not this year maybe next yr . The Lawn EXPO they have every Oct is bad enough and we get our passes in the mail still a lot of people to deal with .

  9. #9tonka2009-03-17 10:33

    let the fun begin!:drinkup Oh and if you see a 350lb guy with a redsox hat on say hi thats me, Chris!

  10. #10farmboy5552009-03-17 22:14

    Don't know if I can make the long 45 min drive!!!!:drinkup

  11. #11curly2009-03-18 00:13

    No Pete or KW?! If I was planning on going I wouldn't, where would I get the cool pins for my hat? Insanity.

  12. #12tonka2009-03-18 16:34

    Brown Pete379 Lindamood Demolition out of Texas:notworthy

  13. #13tonka2009-03-18 16:45

    The 09 Loanstar that was built by Car Craft out of Staten Island NY,:notworthy

  14. #14WColtharp2009-03-18 19:19

    Great pics Tonka!! Those are some great looking rigs.

  15. #15tonka2009-03-20 21:55

    some of the trucks in the parking lots

  16. #16catd8t2009-03-20 23:32

    that loanstar is nasty ,i love it

  17. #17roadrunner2009-03-21 01:15

    That LONESTAR is "SWEET" (as my son would say!!):cool2

  18. #18tonka2009-03-21 06:55

    The lonestar was built in about 4 weeks, by mt buddys shop out on staten island NY. Its the 1st custom one out there, & it will be working to!