Anyone have a stump grinder attachment for mini,midi excavator. How does it work and will it run off thumb plumbing. Like to put one on an older 96 pc 50, 11200 pound rig. Have looked at 2 jobs that need stumps ground, can't dig them out to close to pavement. Have hired a crew in the past and thought about buying a stand alone stump grinder, but just hate to store it. Quoted stump grinding price for these jobs 4200, figured for that price I could come close to attachment and have it next time.
Hi kirt I too looking at stump grinder. Here is a supplier http://www.skidsteersolutions.com/Mini-Excavator-Stump-Grinder-p/et-stmp-220exh.htm I posted this question a while ago and other member said mini could not possibly have power to grind stumps ie dedicated stump grinders with 86 hp can still stall motors..... I would love a demo to see for my self.
Hey kirt Did u find stump grinder attachments?