Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mike’s Model Reviews

D5G ยท 2013-02-14 14:46

Thought I would start a thread on this site as well for all of my model reviews. To start, a review of a 1:50 Scale Kenworth T800 Tanker in Flying J Colors..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpX-bI-53Lo

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies20
  1. #1D5G2013-02-14 14:48

    Second is a Review of a 1:50 Scale International DuraStar Service Truck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0cnX8WaPTA

  2. #2D5G2013-02-14 14:50

    My third review is that of an Elgin Pelican Street Sweeper Made in 1:50 Scale by Conrad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbFG8SUxXyg

  3. #3D5G2013-02-14 14:53

    Next up is a review of a Caterpillar 375 Excavator made by Joal in 1:50 Scale http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g4zZ8saDlY

  4. #4D5G2013-02-14 14:55

    And then a review of a Volvo L70E Front Loader made by Motorart in 1:50. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdinCDtJxVk

  5. #5D5G2013-02-14 14:58

    and a review of a Caterpillar TH360B Telehandler made by Norscot in 1:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vizaax5C1M

  6. #6D5G2013-02-18 13:29

    Caterpillar CS583C Compactor Review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLK3ivDcr3Q

  7. #7D5G2013-02-18 13:37

    Mack Granite Tandem Axle Dump Truck Review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wX7ffoF_t8

  8. #8D5G2013-02-18 13:43

    Moxy MT30 Articulated Dump Truck Review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tA1Z6OV3CE

  9. #9D5G2013-02-18 13:46

    Roadtec RP190 Asphalt Paver Review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL9zST5zoyE

  10. #10td25c2013-02-22 23:11

    Thats pretty cool D5G :thumbsup Your attention to detail is impeccable

  11. #11D5G2013-02-23 00:14

    why thank you td25c, your comments are greatly appreciated sir!

  12. #12td25c2013-02-24 01:11

    I allways enjoyed building models & painting them in the past and still love it now but I dont seem to have the patience or eye for detail that you have D5G. The Mack Granite model looks great,last week I got a call to haul one in with a bad rear end.I used some of my modeling skills on the plywood cover plates on the axils LOL!

  13. #13D5G2013-09-20 22:41

    Hey td25c, sorry for the delay in replying....hopefully I didnt offend you. Thats pretty creative there what you did with the wheels. Very impressive.....

  14. #14D5G2013-09-20 22:45

    Bomag BMP8500 Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8j8H0TecGI

  15. #15D5G2013-09-20 23:17

    Mack Granite Tractor Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITIxO3zqnog

  16. #16D5G2013-09-20 23:46

    Komatsu WA350 Loader Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yp9u1Uox0s

  17. #17D5G2013-09-20 23:49

    CAT D250E Dump Truck Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTTCpLNVcg

  18. #18D5G2013-09-20 23:51

    International TD15 Dozer Review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY0cbNRFf7k

  19. #19td25c2013-09-30 22:52

    Well done D5G:thumbsup. Pretty cool models .I sure like that IH TD15 c dozer

  20. #20glenlunberg2013-10-01 21:46

    Cool models! Especially the Mack Granite! I like that!