Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Military 1990 MLull 10K telehandler info needed

Julian H · 2019-02-19 17:21

Does anyone have manuals for a MLULL 10k machine? They are not on the JLG website. I think they were only built in 1990 and 91. What would be the nearest civilian Lull model to this one? Any information would be appreciated.

Replies42
  1. #1tool_king2019-02-22 21:24

    You have a serial number on it ?

  2. #2icestationzebra2019-03-07 23:39

    National Stocking Number (NSN) 3930-01-305-2111. Looks like the project started in 1989 so production of 1990-91 sounds right. We always called it the "M10K" for military, 10k capacity. None of the literature I have shows a civilian version but I recall someone told me we made a couple. There wouldn't have been much demand for 10k machines back then and it was certainly an expensive machine because there isn't much of the military stuff that can be stripped off without significant redesign work. ISZ

  3. #3stmengn2022-08-23 21:12

    I’m looking for some service manual aswell for the M LULL 10k

  4. #4tool_king2022-08-23 22:30

    What is your email ? I should have it .

  5. #5desperateinneedofpart2023-07-04 13:57

    my email is [email protected] looking for manual for a NSN 3930-01-305-2111. thanks

  6. #6Reeves2023-07-16 00:19

    hello tool king i have recently purchased a 1990 M lull 10k military tellahandler and noticed that you might have a service manual that could work for it? If i am in need of one. If that is something you still have please let me know thanks! My email is [email protected] ,

  7. #7Reeves2023-07-30 10:41

    I recently purchased a mlull 10k forklift and i can not seem to find the transmission filter. Can anyone guide me in the right direction on servicing the transmission on this machine? And am also trying to round up a service manual for it

  8. #8sedwards092023-08-28 22:42

    I'm looking for the same service manual. [email protected]

  9. #9jimhorvath2024-02-17 08:21

    If you have the 89-94 MLULL 10k manual or manuals can you send me a email to [email protected] please

  10. #10The Dock Guy2025-02-04 16:39

    I have the same model, 1990 NSN 3930-01-305-2111, s/n FOM10F-149 and looking for a service manual also

  11. #11tool_king2025-02-04 18:50

    What is your email ?

  12. #12tool_king2025-02-04 19:22

    Are referring to the military version ?

  13. #13tsaoni2025-02-24 02:56

    could you please send me this manual also [email protected] for the military version m10k regards

  14. #14Rstew21232025-03-03 15:18

    Could I please get the military version as well. [email protected] . Thanks

  15. #15rwoody2025-05-17 14:20

    any help with this machine service manual?

  16. #16Rstew21232025-05-17 15:18

    Drop your email

  17. #17rwoody2025-05-17 16:32

    [email protected] thanks might just buy one

  18. #18chadb8552025-09-18 17:55

    Hello I am looking for the service info email is [email protected] Nsn 3930-01-305-2111. MLULL 10k military

  19. #19chadb8552025-09-23 14:17

    Hey does anyone have the manual for this?

  20. #20rwoody2025-10-10 11:37

    here u go

  21. #21blackbolt92025-11-20 19:06

    Just bought a 1991 MLULL 10K. NSN 3930-01-305-2111 Already found the parts manual online. Would appreciate anything else anyone has for this machine, such as maintenance or operator manuals. Thanks! [email protected]

  22. #22rwoody2025-11-21 12:57

    i posted all of 10-24 manuals

  23. #23blackbolt92025-11-21 13:04

    I downloaded the ones you posted. They are not the correct ones for my machine. Thank you for contributing them though. Hopefully someone can do the same for mine.

  24. #24Durbinconstruction2025-11-27 10:42

    My email is [email protected] can I get those manuals also? That would be great. Looking for some parts also

  25. #25Durbinconstruction2025-11-27 10:43

    Where can I find them?

  26. #26skyking12025-11-27 14:18

    Attachments to post #21 above.

  27. #27Durbinconstruction2025-11-27 14:28

    Those are for 6000 pounds civilian machines we’re looking for a 10,000 pound military version. They are a little bit harder to find.

  28. #28blackbolt92025-11-27 17:36

    Fixed it for you... HAHA! Good luck finding them, if you do pass them along and if I manage to find them, I will email them to you as well!

  29. #29Elkfiend2025-12-11 12:55

    Just wondering if anyone found the correct service manuals for the Military version of the Lull 10K telehandler? Thanks max

  30. #30kodiakAR2026-02-09 11:32

    Did anyone successfully find the military 10K manuals? I just acquired this machine and need some help!

  31. #31rbrown2252026-02-10 10:53

    By chance have you tried Steel Soldiers website/forum https://www.steelsoldiers.com/ Might take some digging but I have found several manuals for military equipment & trucks.

  32. #32LCA0782026-02-11 15:58

    I can't find much for the 10k Lull military manuals but I did stumble across this page with links to various Lull telehandlers. Hope one of those is helpful Lull Part Manuals Browse through an extensive collection of service and parts manuals on our website. Not finding what you are looking for? Give us a call and we can get you exactly what you need. bheliftparts.com

  33. #33kodiakAR2026-02-12 09:59

    I created an account there and am looking but so far nothing that fits it exactly. Thanks for the lead though!

  34. #34LCA0782026-02-12 10:30

    I'm a member at SteelSoldiers as most of my iron is green as opposed to yellow. Just like on HEF, there's lots of good folks there who'll do their best to help.

  35. #35kodiakAR2026-02-13 11:05

    They had the parts manual!! it was a huge help thank you!

  36. #36LCA0782026-02-13 14:11

    Awesome- which one was it?

  37. #37blackbolt92026-02-18 16:29

    This is the parts manual. EDIT: Crap. Too large and didn't attach. I can try to email it if you send me your address.

  38. #38LCA0782026-02-18 16:52

    I sent my email to you on PM so you can send it over. Also, if you post the link here, I should be able to download it too. Hopefully the link will stay active for a while in case someone else needs it down the road. Thanks.

  39. #39blackbolt92026-02-18 17:38

    Email sent. I don't have the link to where I found it to share. Just the .pdf that I downloaded which was too large to attach here at 12.4mb.

  40. #40hoofhearted2.2026-08-26 20:42

    Looking for the manual for the 10k mlull military version manual of NSN 3930-01-305-2111, if anyone can help [email protected]

  41. #41LCA0782026-08-26 21:34

    Lull Part Manuals Browse through an extensive collection of service and parts manuals on our website. Not finding what you are looking for? Give us a call and we can get you exactly what you need. bheliftparts.com did you look through this link?

  42. #42hoofhearted2.2026-08-26 21:43

    Got it there thank you!