Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

milling equipment

oakland ยท 2008-05-17 22:47

recently there have been some large projects here is some of the equipment i have found

Replies5
  1. #1Nick Abeyta2008-06-10 21:10

    I heard they were literally roads to nowhere up in Michigan that were being reclaimed for just for the asphalt - Any truth to this?

  2. #2oakland2008-06-10 21:18

    i dont know i dont live in michigan i live in idaho. but i wouldnt doubt it theyll do anything to waste money.

  3. #3milling_drum2008-08-25 18:00

    I can't believe that rear loaders are still on the roads...nice to see old iron!

  4. #4andoman2009-12-23 17:38

    No the company doing it is PRI in Utica, MI and the counties are paying them to crush and shape them to "reduce maintenance costs". I don't know where they came up with this idea but it's mostly happening up north away from most populated areas. Sorry for digging up an old topic.

  5. #5milling_drum2009-12-28 18:28

    Down in Texas they are putting out to bid all those giant hills of millings acquired over the last 20 years. Crush and sell it.