Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Milling Video

milling_drum ยท 2009-03-12 16:10

Currently, this is the only video of a milling machine doing a cut on the internet that I can find. Any opinions of these videos is appreciated. I know I sure have a few opinions http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Turtle+asphalt+milling&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#

Replies6
  1. #1milling_drum2009-03-19 20:28

    Guess I wasn't looking hard enough....here's some folks who obviously know the score. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx545mkRKpU

  2. #2fireman0502009-03-19 21:46

    i got a few short vids i need to upload that were take when crews installed speed bumps on my street

  3. #3milling_drum2009-03-23 12:53

    That might be better suited to the paving forum? But its all good over here

  4. #4CAT_D-8N2009-03-30 14:30

    the 2nd vid is of garity paveing and reclameing a company from ct that i may be getting hierd from this summer

  5. #5milling_drum2009-03-30 21:41

    Garrity are a good bunch...

  6. #6milling_drum2009-12-22 20:35

    By hook or crook, next summer Imma make a decent milling video...theres a few poor quality things from last summer here... http://www.youtube.com/internazisuite