Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Minexpo!

blitz138 ยท 2012-08-27 13:33

We talked in another thread about who is going to MINExpo in Las Vegas at the end of September. Id like to try to put together a little gathering so we can put faces to posts. MINExpo is crazy busy, hopefully we can pull this off. Alot of people will be flying in Sunday, September 23rd. Will this work? If you have a time that will work better, POST IT! Also if you have a suggestion for a place to meet that would be great. If we cant meet for beers we could plan a time and meet at my booth.

Replies7
  1. #1blitz1382012-09-04 14:16

    Come on guys!

  2. #2alco2012-09-04 15:23

    Blitz, I sent you a PM a while ago. Did it not go through?

  3. #3blitz1382012-09-04 15:58

    I didnt get it.....I think so far it Nige, you, and I.

  4. #4alco2012-09-04 22:41

    I arrive Sunday night, and leave again Wednesday night. But if we can fit something in along the way, I'm up for it.

  5. #5blitz1382012-09-07 23:54

    Ya I was thinking Sunday night before it gets too crazy

  6. #6alco2012-09-09 13:21

    I'll see what's going on. PM me with your contact info.

  7. #7blitz1382012-09-21 14:37

    If anyone else is going to MinExpo in Las Vegas next week let me know to meet up.