Hi All. My late father left this Excavator, and I'm trying to figure out what it is. 3Cyl Isuzu 3LD1 PW-03 Diesel Uchida Rexroth AP2D21LV1RS6 Pump Rubber tracked, Backfill Blade Pivot arm(? I don't know what it's actually called. Arm pivots vs the cab so one can excavate right up against a wall/face) All Metric Fasteners Hoses with DIN fittings (according to the hose shop that I got a couple hoses replaced from) Cab has heat, no AC, Cab has Radio. All writing I can find is eastern(? i can't decipher korean from chineese from japanese etc) It's been Resprayed Yellow body grey undercarriage/cab Though it looks like it was originally yellow/grey to begin with as well I can't find a data tag on it anywhere. Pivoted the cab to replace hoses, didn't find one under there either. It has some stamping in the arm mount, but none that make sense to me. Pictures attached and have more if they'll help. The only thing that looked similar to me when googling pump and engine with excavator is the Gehlmax-IHI 35J But not quite, especially with it looking like it was originally Yellow, not Green/blue. Thanks for any help/suggestions.
more pictures
and more
final set.
The glass says China but is there no tag anywhere that might have a name on it?
Yeah, No tags anywhere that I can tell. Just wacky. I'd expect at least SOMETHING... but I haven't found any stamps or dataplate beyond the stamps in the boom pivot casting
We could ask my new Chinese friend in the Dzer Style Thread.
I’m on the Yougong Machinery website, but can’t make heads or tails of their model numbering system.
I did a web search for yougong machinery, then yougong excavators, then one of the images included a Liugong "909ECR ", which sort of looked similar body contours. Searching for Liugong "909ECR " gives several hits including "(ugong north america)" (distributors?) and gives lots more photos. Perhaps this is it? perhaps the distributor can help you verify the model, if it is one of theirs.
I tried to follow in your footsteps, the 909ECR is a bit too big/new I think, the one i have is definitely not 16Klb or 50hp like that 909. (guessing more like 7klb and the isuzu is rated at 30hp) I couldn't find any that looked old enough with the same shape. My guess on the age is ~2005? I'll try and find the model/serial number on the engine and get a more solid year from that.
Serial number on the cyl block is probably in front of the injectors. I would still contact the Liugong folks. Yours is probably not the 909, but perhaps an older, smaller (predesessor?) version of their product line.