Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

mini excavator information korean brand Hyundai

trombeur · 2024-12-23 05:21

mini excavator information korean brand Hyundai hi if it were possible I would like to have information on mini excavators 4-5 tons marko hyundai, mechanics engine hydraulic system frame carpentry. if any user friend owns a specimen or has had the opportunity to use it. thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1southernman132024-12-23 07:06

    I have a 60CR-9a. Love it! Plenty power smooth and stable. I don’t have much to compare it to. Only other mini I’ve spent any time on is a Kubota KX080-4 which is about 7K heavier and quite a bit more machine that’s obviously a much more capable machine. The Kubota is definitely better built and shows more quality than the Hyundai. Crazy thing is they’re both the same horse power. I don’t know why the Hyundai has such a large engine. I have less than 200 hrs on mine and I’m very happy with it

  2. #2trombeur2024-12-23 12:17

    thank you for your testimony