Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mini Excavator Trailer

sdoucet ยท 2016-07-09 19:50

Hi guys...I'm looking for a compact trailer for a 1.7 tonne Kubota...I'm hoping to find one of these custom mini excavator trailers like these ones they use in Australia, since I need to be able to turn around at the end of narrow landings on logging roads. Any leads on who might manufacture these in western Canada? if not I'd be willing to hunt down a deck over flat deck trailer, but can't seem to find any that are less than 16', which is way longer than I need. any ideas?

Replies5
  1. #1lantraxco2016-07-09 20:47

    You could whip one out in a weekend, or pick something up and talk to "Bob" about it... as in "Bob" off a few feet and reset the axles. Used to see U-Cart concrete batch trailers about that size and capacity, would just need a deck and ramps.

  2. #2pondo2016-07-10 08:33

    Equipment auctions. Look for a trailer from asphalt roller. Likely single 6000 lbs axle, handle your weight and turn tight. They made tilt so No need for ramps or just use bucket/stick to put machine. they usually go cheap as limited use/market

  3. #3clintm2016-07-10 09:10

    generator trailer

  4. #4JBGASH2016-07-10 10:15

    Take a look at a short model tilt deck trailer, they are excellent for that application. You never have to lift a ramp either, cause there's not any.

  5. #5donkey doctor2016-07-10 13:09

    http://www.expresscustom.ca/expresstrailer.com/ d.d.