Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mini excavators you suggest for trading?

CashGhost ยท 2019-08-15 05:13

I had a conversation with a highly experienced professional who has done trading and appraisal for heavy equipment for almost four decades. I talked about my intention to get into the industry. He provided valuable knowledge and suggested to start small. I am getting my head around with entry level trades. So I am looking at mini excavators, something in reasonable demands and doesn't take a century to sell. At this point I am not looking to make money or profit here. I just want to learn the industry. What would be your top 5 mini excavator? Why would you choose each of them in one sentence? Let's have this discussion. It would be interesting points to discuss.

Replies1
  1. #1KSSS2019-08-15 14:47

    Not necessarily in order and considering it is in EU. Takeuchi Wacker Neuson JCB Hitachi CAT