Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mining Equipment in Northern Ontario

CDNDIESELMONKEY ยท 2014-06-20 08:13

I recently took a trip to Thunder Bay Ontario and what else do you do when your travelling on a trip with your wife but take pictures of old equipment? First stop was in Wawa Ontario.

Replies9
  1. #1CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-06-20 09:33

    A mining shovel in Manitouwadge ontario parked on the side of the trans canada. I can't imagine the noise down in a mine with that detroit screaming away!

  2. #2CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-06-20 10:50
  3. #3CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-06-20 10:52

    A cranemobile forklift?

  4. #4CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-06-20 10:54

    Not sure what kind of dozer this is

  5. #5CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-06-20 10:57

    More old dozers!

  6. #6lantraxco2014-06-20 14:11

    Looks like fun to me! The wife appears to be a good sport about it, that's a good thing. :drinkup

  7. #7old-iron-habit2014-06-20 14:26

    Great pictures. I do the same thing while traveling. The downside is the trade off is that I have to also stop at antique stores although I normally stay in the truck. Thanks for sharing.

  8. #8Desertwheeler2014-06-20 23:54

    Cool pics! I'd love to get one of those dozers for yard art lol.

  9. #9CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-06-30 23:02

    You all know i'm a big Hitachi fan!