I have a Mistsubishi BD2E dozer with a 4DQ50C diesel motor. It has two fuel filters, 1- inline and 1- cartridge. I found the inline however I can not find the cartridge one. It has a part number stamped on it that is 31662-01301. I have tried to cross reference this number but none of the parts places have been able to help me. I have found it online in Japan but it appears that it could take a month or two to get it to me. The dimensions are: OD- 2.86 inches height- 1.72 inches it has a hole on top and bottom (both sides have rubber grommets) the rubber grommet ID is 0.46 inches Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Take the cartridge into your filter guy & see if it looks familiar to him. Also,try your local Mitsubishi forklift agents ,as the 4DQ was possibly used in some forklifts. These machines date back to the 70s. Hope that helps. Jim
Wholly Moly I have never not been able to cross over a filter before, This is the first. There is no after market alternative for this filter. Send me a pic of the one you have if possible to [email protected] and I will work on it some more.
JD4050, Recheck your p/n. The BD2F uses p/n 31662-01031. If this is the filter you need, they can be found at Artec Tractor (205-384-9570) or Rhine Equipment (253-536-0600)
I have a BD2f with S4E engine fuel filter NAPA 3394 spin on
sorry to butt in on this old post. I am looking for the correct starter for my bs3d. I bought the machine without the starter and thought you may have some knowledge on it or may be able to get me some numbers off of yours. i have tried 8 starters now with some help from a couple guys on here but no luck so far. i never thought finding a starter would be so hard or pricey. thanks
I have a BD2F with S4E engine Fuel Filter Wix 33394 Oil filter Wix 51609 Try Kent at HUGHS Springs Tx 9036392765 9033998738
What engine model?
4DQ50