Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi bd2

chrish778 · 2018-04-20 21:28

I recently purchased a 1983 bd2 and I noticed when the machine is not running it’s sitting the left front idler wheel is very loose inside the track is this normal . Are do I have some sort of problem? Any input and replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Replies3
  1. #1epirbalex2018-04-22 14:30

    Is this the first crawler you have owned ? The best thing you can purchase with any dozer ,doesn't matter if its your first or one of many , is an operators and a workshop manual . Some have trouble shooting pages .

  2. #2chrish7782018-04-22 21:27

    Yea man it’s first I personally owned . I’ve run case , John Deere , cat etc . But this Mitsubishi is a first for me I got 2 manuals on it . Thanks for your input

  3. #3spark2018-04-23 07:14

    I have a BD2F and the idler runs on slides inside the rail, check if the slide is worn or missing.