Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi BD2G

escavator ยท 2004-11-20 10:23

Needing help on a Mitsubishi Bd2g Dozer. Should transmission oil level be checked while engine is running or with engine shut off.?????????? Any help greatly appreciated escavator

Replies3
  1. #1JIM VILARDI2005-02-25 15:32

    Mitsu BD2G Hello escavator, You check all oil levels with engine OFF. If you need any info or parts, I work for the dealer. Edward Ehrbar, Inc. 100 Secor Lane Pelham Manor, NY 10803 Phone 914 738 5100 x122

  2. #2escavator2005-09-12 11:20

    Hi Jim Thanks for reply and does look like I will be needing some help with this dozer. Cutter clutch on one side is not working anymore. How big of a job is replacing the clutch and any idea of the cost?????????????

  3. #3JIM VILARDI2005-09-12 16:41

    Escavator, I am going to need more info to determine your parts needs. Give me a call @ 914 738 5100 x122 - 7:30-4:00 Jim