Hi Guys, Looking to buy copies of the Mitsubishi BD2/BS3 H & J manuals.If anyone can do this,I can pay via Paypal.To be posted to Australia. Also looking to buy a Komatsu Gasket from the USA.Any help appreciated there too.I won't deal with the locals. Here's an action shot of my BS3F ,working in mudstone. Suprisingly,the rock crushed up enough to make an acceptible roadway.The single-grousers were fitted for this job & worked well. Mitsubishi made good little dozers. Jim
Jim, PM me with the details on the gasket you need and I'll see what I can do for you. Thanks for your help on my F manual, I have a D parts catalog, but nothing newer than G models yet. Bubba Goat
CQ Dozers in Qld have them. Expensive though.
Thanks Andrew, Yeah,I'll be sourcing from overseas. Are you running a Mitsy dozer? Jim
Yes, a BD2H(E). E for wide track. Has rippers. Bought it 6 months ago from a private sale. Great machine.
Andrew, That's a nice looking dozer.It's suprising how much you can do with these Mitsubishis,especially when you have a ripper fitted. Are you in NSW or Qld? Jim
Might want to try Rhine Equipment Co., they can possibly supply the manuals at a decent price. http://www.rhineequipment.com/mitsubishi.htm Good luck.
Andrew, Can you post some photos of the ripper assembly on the back of your dozer? I have a BD2G and have been thinking of adding a ripper or a subsoiler to the rear of it. Thanks Bubbagoat
Am near Forster, NSW. About 3 hours north of Sydney. Yes the rippers are very handy and work VERY well The guy I bought it off works in a coal mine and he operates a D11. He bought the Mitsi for his own personal use on his farm in Qld. He is downsizing to a smaller block and no longer needed it. He absolutely loved this dozer and his knowledge and maintenance of it are amazing. He spec'd the dozer from CQ with the wide track (E) and rippers. As a professional dozer operator, I valued his opinion and if was good enough for him it was more than good enough for me. Was going to get a bigger one like a D31 etc but really glad I got this one. Doesn't destroy my grass, roads etc and pretty good on diesel! Can even get into my shed through the standard roller door!
Here you go...
That looks like something we could do, but probably not quite so nice looking. That is a fine looking dozer, must have been well taken care of. Bubbagoat