Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi cr-30 won’t budge!

2DASEA · 2019-03-05 21:38

hi folks. My little 75oo#excavator starts fine but none of the hydraulics will activate. Safety bar seems engage fine but nothing works. Last tome I used the machine, everything worked fine, now nuthin.. I have no manual for this grey market excavator but it seems pretty identical to a Cat. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance..

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2019-03-06 06:45

    Good day When you operate the control lock out listen for a click most operate via a relay then onto a solenoid valve its a small machine and belongs in the compact part of the forum but we are up for the challenge. Have a good day Uffex

  2. #22DASEA2019-03-06 18:12

    Hi thank you. I hear a click and I pulled the side cover. I can feel the relay that is clicking. The wire from relay head down and back behind engine and I can see a solenoid. I pulled the floor up in front of the seat and see all the hydrauliclines but don’t see a solenoid . I don’t have a manual or schematic.