Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

mitsubishi hydraulic lines

jdumoch ยท 2020-05-19 12:21

Hey all- I have a Mitsubishi 120 excavator. The hydraulic lines that connect to the tracks in the front are corroded and some are leaking. Im having trouble finding replacements, or someone who can bend new ones because apparently they are metric threads and that is hard to find. Any ideas?

Replies3
  1. #1simonsrplant2020-06-02 23:42

    Wouldn't be a perfect fix but I'd be sure you could change them out to hoses. But it would be wise to add additional clamps throughout the routing.

  2. #2The Peej2020-06-03 07:29

    They don't appear to be all that bad just a few spots where they rubbed. You should be able to be weld a small patch and be good to go

  3. #3Tyler d4c2020-06-03 10:08

    If you where near me I'd refer you to my dad he'd make you new ones can the holes in the lines be brazed. Or are they to far gone