Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi ME-20…. needing some information

centerline ยท 2020-02-10 12:56

on my ME20 mitsubishi, I want to find out what the flow rate of the aux circuit is... any suggestions or help would be appreciated.... a copy of a service manual would be absolutely great. and a parts manual.. there is information on the net about most other mitsubishi minis, but the ME20 seems to be a top secret machine that they must not want us to know anything about.... while searching for manuals and information, I have also wondered which CAT (or other) machine that the ME20 design and build compares most to... of which there may be a manual from another machine that would be usable for the ME20 model?.. some of the information I want can only come from someone who routinely works on these little toys.... thanks for any help you can give...

Replies0

No replies yet.