Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MG430 Grader

RocksnRoses ยท 2011-12-18 21:03

We are looking at a Mitsubishi MG430E grader. Has anyone here had any experience with these machines, if so, I would appreciate hearing your comments on them. RnR.

Replies2
  1. #1Aussie Leroy2011-12-27 04:23

    RocksnRoses; A mate of mine had a MG400 he liked it, when it got older he had trouble getting some parts, apart from that it made him good money.Mind you he did very little maintanace i think his motto with grease was, When there new they don't need it ?? and when there OLD it's to late??. Cheers Leroy

  2. #2RocksnRoses2011-12-27 06:32

    Thanks for that Leroy, I have always understood that they were a reliable machine, another contractor here has a 400 and it hasn't caused him too many problems. The earlier ones were a bit light in the planetries, but I have been told they rectified the problems in the later ones. I have also been told that parts aren't a problem for the 430, BT handle them here and are agents for new Mitsubishi graders. RnR.