Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MM30

thoor ยท 2024-05-24 04:24

Hello all, Just acquired a Mitsubishi MM30 and have a couple of problems. After several manipulations, I have the turret rotation rotor shaft which has given up the ghost. The teeth are beyond repair. see photos. I am looking for an equivalence of the part or documentation Does any one know a source for service manuals and parts? tkanks you for your answer.

Replies4
  1. #1thoor2024-05-28 04:10

    Help me please...

  2. #2CM19952024-05-29 20:46

    Welcome to the Forums thoor! Glad to have you. Unfortunately I have no experience with Mitsu mini-ex's but someone here on HEF probably does. In order to get more views and hopefully some help I am moving this over to the compact excavator forum. Best of luck!

  3. #3thoor2024-05-30 01:43

    Hello and thank you for your feedback! That's very nice! Continuing the exchanges, I am thinking of either reloading with T.I.G (material sand and known hardness) and thermal treatments and after cutting with electroerosion. * I redid the teeth of the female part (crown which is in very good condition) on 3D software for possible re-machining. Best regards

  4. #4Stan R2024-10-29 19:52

    i have a mm 30 also, i have found that CAT part fit in most area 302.5