Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MM30SR Workshop Manuals

Gr8yt ยท 2016-06-10 17:16

(Sorry for the double post, posted this under Excavators before I found Compact Excavators) As with other posts I've seen here, I've pretty much exhausted my keyboard searching for technical info on the Mitsubishi MM30SR. I did find a few old threads here where someone had a copy of the workshop and wiring diagrams. Anyone know if I can still get my hands on those? My current issue is a hydraulic leak, which I located yesterday, and it couldn't be in a worse place. Appears I'm going to have to remove the cab to get to the hose. I do have a PC120 so lifting the cab off won't be an issue. Just hoping for the manuals to speed up the process, as well as take care of some smaller issues I've been working around. Thanks for any help or suggestions you may have.

Replies2
  1. #1peter squire mm30sr2020-11-16 04:46

    PLEASE ALL MEMBERS, I NEED MANUAL FOR MITSUBISHI MM30SR AT [email protected] the machine will not moove with the joisticks. tracks and blade work ??? h e l p p l e a s e !!!

  2. #2Deimos2026-04-15 11:49

    Write to me, I will help you with obtaining any documentation for Mitsubishi and Caterpillar mini-excavators for the Japanese market.