Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi mm55SR Parts ID

fish_guy10 ยท 2013-05-29 11:18

I am adding a set of remotes to my front stick for a hydraulic post pounder, tree shear, and other possible attachments that I am fabricating. The existing valve stack has an empty block that I am planning to use with a foot control. I believe that it was for an optional PTO. The valve stack is identified as a Nachi DPE-T03-C-D1-71663. Those numbers do not mean anything to Nachi U.S. and I haven't heard back from Nachi J.P. Does anyone have any identification or part numbers for the pressure relieve valve for this block? Thanks, Shaun

Replies3
  1. #1farmerboy2013-05-30 16:57

    Hi Shaun, I have collected a lot of info but have not run across material relating to the valve stack. Have you any access to Cat service/parts manual ? It may be similar to the Cat 305 model. I am very interested in what you are fabricating as attachments so if you have a chance to post some photos or other related info I am interested and have the same machine. All the best from farmerboy.

  2. #2fish_guy102013-06-10 17:05

    Nachi J.P. recognizes the part number but states that they have an agreement with Caterpillar that prohibits them from giving out part information. Cat U.S. says talks to Mitsubishi. The saga continues. I'll definitely post some photos when I'm done fabricating. For right now, I'm just going to chain the thumb up and run the plumbing out to the attachment. Would sure like to get the remotes plumbed in so that I could put a grapple on the front of the tree shear!

  3. #3lantraxco2013-06-10 21:11

    Nachi normally licenses designs, but I can't recall whose stack valves they copied, with a little luck you should be able to match it up with a name brand valve manufacturer. I've seen copies of Gresen, Husco, Vickers, etc. Good luck.