Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi MX-35 Final drive motor

lakehead7 ยท 2015-06-28 11:58

I have a grey market Mitsubishi MX-35 and one final drive motor is in need of parts or replacement the planetary gears are good. I dont have $3k to throw at a new drive . It is a Nachi PH300 Any help would be appreciated Don 541-643-7402.

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2015-06-28 14:15

    You might try Premier Hydraulics up in Tualatin (503) 691-2961, they may be able to help.

  2. #2finaldrive2015-06-29 17:12

    Unfortunately Nachi hasn't supported the PH300 for several years. I can't even get parts for the units that are 10 years old. They obsolete the designs so fast it's hard to keep up. The only option I have is what you already know. Replace the entire unit. Wish I had better news for you.

  3. #3lantraxco2015-06-29 18:37

    Man, that's for sure, it's a brave new world when it comes to replacement parts.