Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mobicat MC100Ri SCR regen needed (Kleemann)

heymccall · 2026-01-18 19:42

So, this stupid crusher (in 10°f weather) decides to need an SCR regeneration (Deutz). But, I can't do a DPF regeneration, because the soot level is only 18%, and the icon isn't present in the "Standstill" screen. And our Texa doesn't allow for "SCR regeneration". So they sent a tech out with SerDia 4.0 and it wouldn't get past it (their laptop software) needing an update. So, they're coming back Monday and I'd like to be more prepared. So, firstly, this Deutz will never reach operating temperature without the load of the generator and belts. But, the stupid manufacturer has the diagnostic plug inside the electrical cabinet. The cabinet must be open to connect SerDia but, when the cabinet is open, the generator will not operate. I've since remedied that, but, tomorrow is only gonna be 15°f. And, I don't see a fuel gauge, either. Could the engineers have not prepared this unit correctly for cold weather, like heating the DEF lines themselves? I know the def reservoir has a heater. Sorry for the rambling, but, between this and a 50B2 emergency relay issue, I've lost 2 days.

Replies2
  1. #1heymccall2026-01-18 19:44

    And, no one answered when this happened last year. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2CM19952026-01-18 20:04

    Sorry man way out of my field house but if it helps in least this is just another reminder for me to hate Deutz again. Deutz powered 863 Bobcat soured me on that entire company.