Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mobile mechanic thread

Stick-man ยท 2021-04-21 13:17

A while ago I was reading a thread by a mobile mechanic with a kick butt tandem axle semi service truck. He did exceptional work, and I think the thread was like 80 some pages long or so. I must be the worst person at searching, because I can't find it, and I'm not even sure what site it was on. Any help? Thanks

Replies8
  1. #1JPV2021-04-21 14:39

    HeavyEquipmentForums He hasn't posted anything in a while, I sure enjoyed his stuff also.

  2. #21466IH2021-04-21 15:07

    Is Randy Hatch Still around here from Hatch Equipment. He used to have a pretty nice tandem truck also. I remember he used to do a lot of friction/crawler crane rebuilds.

  3. #3Tinkerer2021-04-21 15:49

    Tom V logged in yesterday. I don't remember Randy's username.

  4. #4DB22021-04-21 17:03

    Hatchequip and the other is TomV. Both highly regarded by myself.

  5. #5Raildudes dad2021-04-21 17:56

    A couple impressive guys

  6. #6DB22021-04-21 18:03

    TcTractors aka Tony Coates deserves mention here as well. I only hope I spelled his last name correctly.

  7. #7Tinkerer2021-04-21 19:22

    You did spell TC's name correctly. No surprise to me he has 913 friends on Facebook.

  8. #8DB22021-04-21 20:31

    My father was a field serviceman for a Cat dealer and then went on his own. No fear just pull it apart and get it done. I knew about reversing bull gears in final drives when most kids where still playing with dinky cars. Sorry for high jacking the thread