Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mobile mechanic thread

Stick-man ยท 2021-12-16 21:03

A while back there was a mobile mechanic with a large semi service truck. It was a very long thread that he showed a ton of his work, and it was high end work, he was not a hack. For the life of me I can't remember where I seen this thread, if it was in this forum or another. Sorry for being so vague, but can anyone remember a thread like this? I would like to read any updates. I was really busy for some time and didn't keep up with the forums. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1AzIron2021-12-16 21:14

    It was tom v he updates about once a year now

  2. #2CM19952021-12-16 21:26

    Tom V is a legend. HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3Stick-man2021-12-16 22:07

    That's it! Thank you to both! If you were near hellinois, I would buy you both a cold one. I'm on my way to Tennessee, if that's any closer!!!

  4. #4CM19952021-12-17 08:58

    No problem. I'm about 3.5 hrs south of Nashville..