Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Monitor Replacement Cat 315L

Tim98TA ยท 2025-11-01 06:57

Serial number 6YM02363 I finally broke down and ordered a new monitor for my machine. On the old one the water temp gauge reads up to a certain point then doesn't read past that. Hyd temp gauge doesn't show anything any longer. AES button on or off has no effect. Travel speed button has no effect. They all light up like they are supposed to but no signals are being sent to the controller. My question is, do I have to calibrate the new monitor to the machine? If so how is that done?

Replies2
  1. #1mekanik2025-11-01 07:25

    I replaced the monitor on a 315L 6MY serial number a few years back. As I remember there was no calibration just plugged it in and it worked. Replacing the monitor may or may not fix the travel speed problem.

  2. #2Tim98TA2025-11-01 08:03

    Ok great. Thanks