Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Montana Iron.

milling_drum ยท 2009-07-17 23:30

Saw these and got permission to take pics...have no idea of details though.

Replies8
  1. #1willie592009-07-17 23:43

    Wow, milling_drum, that first pic is one of the best pic's I've ever seen! Nice work. A member of the forum, OCR, is in Montana. I wonder if your anywhere near him?

  2. #2milling_drum2009-07-18 21:47

    Thank you for the nice words but it seems my camera phone isn't good with heat and forces that overcast green paal on some pictures. Could be light angle too. Heres a few more

  3. #3willie592009-07-18 22:00

    Great pics Mill-D. That last pic looks like it has a hand crank on the front.

  4. #4td25c2009-07-18 22:13

    Great old iron pics milling drum.That looks like a farmall F-20 in the last picture.I love those old farmall's

  5. #5OCR2009-07-19 00:05

    Hello milling_drum, What general area in MT. did you take your pictures? That is some old iron! The fenders, on that old steel wheeled beast, look like they're made from cut down livestock water tanks... lol I can't tell, but looking from the back it resembles a Case, although the hand clutch lever is on the right side... every thing I ever ran with a hand clutch, it was on the left. Good pictures... :thumbsup OCR

  6. #6King of Obsolete2009-07-19 11:49

    great pictures, i posted this link on a couple other BBs. thansk KoO Published Author

  7. #7milling_drum2009-07-19 20:36

    Thanks for the comments. These tractors are in a farm field no longer being used about 15 miles north of Bozeman, MT.

  8. #8Bill Standifer2009-07-24 13:06

    trying to get my three in so I can start a new thread. Great pics