Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Morbarck Boxer 322 Hydraulic Issues

Augie22 ยท 2023-05-25 11:45

Just picked up a Boxer from an auction which claimed it to be running and driving - it does, just super slow. The machine moves and the hydraulics work - just at a snail's pace. It shifts between the two speeds but unless the machine is revved up to the max in high gear, it barely moves. Hydraulic fluid is full and I changed the filter but no change. Cant find a service manual for any Boxers other than an operator's manual - any help or ideas would be most welcome. Thanks!

Replies2
  1. #1eludemann2023-05-26 21:47

    I'm fairly sure there is a dial that can put more power to the attachment instead of the controls. I'm not positive as I don't own one, but a friend of mine does. I think his is an older 320 gas model. He is having some issues with that dial, I'll ask him next time I see him.

  2. #2Augie222023-05-27 20:22

    Thanks