http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/DSC_6.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/DSC_5.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/DSC_3.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/DSC_2.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/DSC_1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/DSC.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/D6_Hoe.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/D6.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/dblshft5.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/dblshft4.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/dblshft3.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/dblshft2.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/dblshft1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/DerrickJB/DSC_4.jpg
What a waste. If I caught someone doing that to my equipment, I'd probably get put in jail for what I'd do to them. Tim
WOW That makes me sick. I couldn't even imagine coming on to my job and seeing that.
Do you know if any one was ever arrested for that?? I would probably end up burrying someone if I caught them doing that to my stuff.
This damage was done near Edson, Alberta. This is the fifth time in about 3 months that this type of vandalism has taken place in our area. Someone who knows how to operate iron is doing it and no rhyme or reason to it, it happens to different oil companies and contractors as well.
Wow now thats bad
oh wow and i thought the ones i posted were bad! thats just wrong where is it at??
I seen those pics on another site it made me sick the first time I seen them who ever did that should be shot. Just because you don't get along with another contractor there is no need to distroy other peoples equipment.
Could it be one of those radical environmental groups?? I have heard of them doing some pretty extreme things
i don't think this was a random act of vandalism. you notice all the damage was done to the extent there was very little salvageable? vandals want to bust and run. this outfit was on a mission
what a guy here did one time was he knew that a bunch of comp. had been vandalized, and he knew they would eventually make their way to his place. so, in his mobile office on site he put up remote cameras linked to a wireless internet and when the guys came for him he knew they were there and met them with a butt load of cops later that night.:thumbsup
I wouldn't need the police. I think a 12 guage would do just fine. :bouncegri
if i had to guess it would be some kind of radical enviormental groupe no contractor in there right mind would do that and think they would ever get any kind of work ever again i have seen many people do all kinds of bad stuff to loggers and hunters alike i hope they catch the scum that did that