Good morning. I'm searching for a hydraulic pump or a part of this for my mitsubishi mkm70, its the same as Morooka mk70. Can help me? The pump is an Uchida-Rexroth A10VG43HW. Only need the rear case. Thanks
Welcome to the Forums Wankel16! I moved this thread from Announcements to Other Earthmoving Equipment in order to get more response. Best of luck!
Are you sure that isn't an A10VG45? Look closely at the pump tag, sometimes the numerals are sketchy. Uchida builds pumps under license from Rexroth, in most cases you can substitute Rexroth spares for the Uchida components. The Morooka MK is long obsolete, factory dismantled, most of the records intentionally destroyed, sorry to say. Pictures and the machine serial number may help.
Hi. Thanks for reply. Yes, i'm sure, it's an A10VG43. Sorry for my poor english. This is diferent than a A10VG45 rexroth. I only need the rear case of the pump. Contact with Morooka in Japan only suply internal parts but the case it's no exist and no build. I can try to copy the piece from the other pump.
Morooka often used made to spec specials, Kawasaki K4V pumps is another example. I will inquire my sources for used parts in Japan but most likely if anything is available it will be a complete used pump set. I will post the pictures you sent me, the piece you need is number 3?
Yes. Is the number 3. Is very dificult find it, i know. Thanks for your help!!
And yes. A complete pump is valid for me. If no works no problem. Can repair with the other. The problem is the rare model
Finally i copy and draw the piece in autocad and i order to create a solid with cnc machine. The result is my Mitsubishi MKM70 running perfectly.
With the lines asembled
Hi we have the same pump setup in our Morooka MST500 track truck carrier. We have the same problem with that number 3 casting, ours has a hairline crack through where the charge pump bolts on and is leaking hydrolic fluid. If possible we would like to replace the part if one can be found.if not maybe we could contact Wankel16 and see if the company that made his could make us one also. Thanks Jim
Hola. Yo la hice en el ordenador a base de tomar medidas y luego en un centro de mecanizado, no tenía la original, sino la hubiese reparado. Deberia ser la ultima opcion fabricarla. Aunque sea fundición se puede reparar, hai soldadura de fundición y luego se puede mecanizar seguro que es bastante mas económico. Yo la mia como además no tenía las dos válvulas limitadoras las tuve que comprar y no coincidían en el diámetro, tuve que volver modificar el dibujo, adaptar la pista del rodamiento cónico y meter unos tubos externos para simplificar el diseño. Seguro que se puede reparar la tuya
Yo te envío sin problema el archivo pero pero habría que modificarlo, realmente es complicado y es buscarse problemas
Thanks Wankle, we are looking into welding and machining the housing but we are not sure it will work as we won,t be able to weld inside the ports. Your tractor looks great, nice job.
Hola tengo el problema con el mismo componente de una bomba, solamente que esta es Uchida-Hydromatik de un montacargas Morooka, tendrás algún tip de como sacaste las dimensiones Wankle16?
Hi I seem to have the exact same problem with my Mitsubishi mkm70. Did your cnc machined part work out ok? If so would you be able to supply us that part or put me in touch with the company who manufactured that part for you
Hi, did you find the part? I’ve got a morooka mk80 with the exact same problem. Hairline crack through the same part. I’m struggling to find a replacement. Thanks
Hi, where did you find that part? Or did you get one made? I need exactly the same one for my morooka mk80. Thanks
A different cpontinent but see if these guys can give you any leads. http://www.lantraxco.com/
Thanks, I’ll send them a message
That brings up a thought, have not seen member "Lantraxo" lately ?
He was around a few weeks ago. (last seen Oct 31)