Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Motor Grader Galion 104 Serie A

mecanicoworker ยท 2020-07-23 00:09

Hello everyone! I need your help. I bought a Galion 104 serie A and I need to buy a clutch part but I don't know where? or any suggestion how to replace it? I tried to upload a picture

Replies2
  1. #1moemontour2020-07-23 15:35

    I just purchased a new complete clutch assembly from Fort Wayne Clutch for my 1964 Galion Model 118. Your Galion 104 may use a similar clutch assembly. Originally the part number for a model 104 complete clutch assembly, CLA-2389-18. The friction plate (drive member) part number UCL-41-3357-2, included clutch facing package D-55315. By the way, what engine does your 104 have? What is the grader's serial number? Do you have any idea as to when your unit was built?

  2. #2mecanicoworker2020-07-23 23:47

    Thanks, moemontour for you info, I did not know the part number. I' ve already ordered the manual but I have to wait next week to get it. Good to know now. It is motor cummins 160 6 cylinder. Serial 104A- CC 07377.