Motorgrader URSUS PERONI Motor grader Marca / Brand URSUS PERONI Modello / Model UP 120 someone knows the italian brand ursus peroni, i think they also built road rollers and equipment for construction and road works, thank you.
Are they associated with Bomag?
Motore: Perkins 1104DE44T Tipo di sterzo: a comando idrostatico Trazione: n.d. Larghezza vomere centrale: n.d. mt Raggio sterzante: n.d. mt Velocità: 30 km/h Pneumatici: 16.0/70-20 14PR Lunghezza Macchina: 7.47 mt Larghezza Macchina: 2.25 mt Altezza Macchina: 3.23 mt ???
Most of the compactor photo's include Bomag in the name. I realize that Bomag is German, but was wondering if there was a connection.
I am not informed therefore I ask for information, I believe that ursus peroni no longer operates in the sector, it also built compressors and compactors, after the 90s many small builders closed, went bankrupt or bought from bigger and more economically strong brands. SICOM IM 65 , San Felice sul Panaro modena