Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Move over Testa!

DigDug ยท 2008-05-12 17:21

Theres new competition in town.

Replies17
  1. #1stretch2008-05-12 17:57

    Uhhh...is that a Hitachi EX1200? :umno

  2. #2hoeman6002008-05-12 18:08

    I want one foe on the shelf

  3. #3bear2008-05-12 18:42

    about all I can say is... it's cute... like a puppy or a pony or a rabbit or a kitten It does beat using a shovel in any case.

  4. #4dirt digger2008-05-12 21:25

    its funny...i am painting my tractor and since its all taped up i have no way to move it back and forth in the shop so i am pulling it around with our little K008-3....the little 2000 pound machine moves my 12,000pound tractor with ease...im sure it could tear down that house

  5. #5JDOFMEMI2008-05-13 00:34

    Hoe Hopefully a little better shelf than your 3000 was on:stirthepot

  6. #6DigDug2008-05-13 06:48

    Its a cute little machine KX008-3?? I rented it for a job and brought it home at the end of the day to dig out for some stone drip edge along the porch. Anyone know how much one of these cost new?

  7. #7DigDug2008-05-13 06:52

    couple more pics

  8. #8dirt digger2008-05-13 21:44

    i think my boss said ours was 12K??? i'm not entirely sure...i do know it brings in $70 an hour though

  9. #9mikef872008-05-13 21:46

    How big is the motor? Diesel or Gas?

  10. #10Tanstaafl2008-05-13 22:06

    Probably about 6 hP (hamster power)

  11. #11DigDug2008-05-13 23:27

    The rental company told me it was just about $20K. It is diesel. I think the Kubota web site said it was 10.2 hp. :drinkup

  12. #12dirt digger2008-05-14 21:33

    yea 10hp diesel...i guess 18K sounds more about right what he paid for ours...i will be on it all day tomorrow....yip-pee....better then hauling topsoil all day anyway

  13. #13rino14942008-05-15 06:15

    I think you would be better off with a shovel.

  14. #14Squizzy246B2008-05-15 08:25

    More on the Booger:

  15. #15Jlillie22012-10-22 10:07

    I just bought one this year, and it was $21,000. No options except for the larger bucket. (Normally it ships with an 8" bucket, not good for the clay I work in...)

  16. #16ddigger2012-10-23 19:58

    Cute, but I wanna see some more pics of the house! Love porch houses! Lookes nice.

  17. #17DigDug2012-11-20 17:26

    Will post some as soon as I can find some. THink I have some on my flash drive at work. doug P.S. the porch is 150' long.