Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Moving a shed with a JCB 525-67 Loadall

HSV127 ยท 2010-12-31 21:40

Me and my brother moved these two round barns together to make one big one.

Replies8
  1. #1Stevenbrla2010-12-31 21:48

    Cool.... got an extra? I sure could use one JUST like THAT!

  2. #2Steve Frazier2010-12-31 21:54

    Very clever, NOT something you'd want to do on a windy day though lol! Nice job!

  3. #3HSV1272010-12-31 22:08

    Sorry Stevenbrla got a few but no extras, they are very handy machines, you should definitely get yourself one! Yeah Steve, lucky we had a good day for it, fairly heavy duty parachute!

  4. #4Stevenbrla2010-12-31 22:24

    I've got one! It's not as big as yours, but it does what I need it to... I was talking about one of those barns!

  5. #5HSV1272010-12-31 22:54

    Sorry there wasn't a strong enough gust of wind to deliver the shed to your place! haha. What do you do there in Baton Rouge? Me and the Mrs went to New Orleans for a few days 3 years ago, hired a car and drove across the big lake and back around the top, talk about a lot of swamp and roads on stilts!

  6. #6Stevenbrla2010-12-31 23:27

    We're in the grass sod biz. I'm sure you know what that is... (grass and dirt)... sell it mostly by the pallet as in the pic. We try to sell multiple pallets or truckloads, but do sell some one at a time, like in the pic. Yep, lots of water in south Louisiana, especially south of the I-10 line, basically south of Baton Rouge... whole 'nother long discussion if/why we'd want to have a city as big as New Orleans (was) below sea level. A ton of oil industry to be supported south along the coast (Gulf of Mexico), but everything else...? whatever... People living here is good for our biz! and my wife does well in the oil industry... Beautiful looking country in those pics you posted... I need to brush up on my geography... had to ask my wife where New Zealand was... us Americans... ointhead What do you do over there? Farming I'm guessing?

  7. #7HSV1272011-01-01 00:08

    Yeah I work on various dairy farms driving tractors, earthmoving equipment, building cowsheds, laying concrete and fixing stuff. Can't wait to come back to the USA for another visit though, love your country, so much to see!

  8. #8RobVG2011-01-01 12:41

    Nicely done. That last picture is awesome. It belongs in magzine or somthing.