Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Moxy mt 30

JLAVERTY1 · 2026-09-18 07:11

I have purchased a Mt30r moxy dumptruck but both proximity sensors are missing from the side of the injection pump so transmission automatic function won’t work, has anyone the part number from the sensor or know where I can source aftermarket? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2026-09-18 17:26

    The only guy I know that works with any Moxy trucks today in the US is Richie Rich in Graham, WA. His phone number is 206 947-0903.

  2. #2Bigbert2026-09-26 10:29

    As far as I recall, the switch was manufactured from ifm company in Tettnang/Germany. Similar to this one? https://de.rs-online.com/web/p/naherungsschalter/0184435?cm_mmc=DE-PLA-DS3A-_-google-_-CSS_DE_DE_PMAX_Catch+All-_--_-184435&matchtype=&&gclsrc=aw.ds&gad_source=5&gad_campaignid=20579356490&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2sGFiLqMlwMV25VQBh0cNQgfEAQYBCABEgIgaPD_BwE

  3. #3JLAVERTY12026-09-26 10:40

    Thanks much appreciated, Yes I’m pretty sure they are similar to that, I wasn’t sure which variant to go for weather pnp or npn etc and dealer pricing coming back at £400 per sensor

  4. #4Bigbert2026-09-26 14:44

    There is one proximity switch needed to switch from partial load (0-70% gas pedal) to full load mode (70 -100%). From my point of view fail safe mode (broken wire f.e.) should always switch to full load mode (gear shifts at higher rpm). Means proximity switch is closed from 0-70%, open from 70 to 100%. I'll share a few documents of EST25 shift system in PN. You are talking about two switches. Where is 2nd located? Might be so-called low idle switch indicating gas pedal below 5%. System will no more allow upshifts in coast mode. Same type as partial/full load switch.