Hi all, I have a Morooka MST 700 VDR rotating dump body that won't track forward or backwards in a straight line but will turn left or right. Serial number is 70R102. I was hoping someone had a troubleshooting guide or service manual for it. I have a call in to the dealer but this is a new problem they haven't ran into yet either. Thanks in advance for any info on it.
I'm not familiar with the newer models, but my first guess would be the seals in the swivel joint have failed. When you say it won't travel straight, does it not move, or does it veer off to one side?
Hey Don, I ended up finding the pushpin inside the controller itself was bad. Kinda sucks because it doesn't even have 400hrs on it. Those things aren't cheap either, It was $1300 from the dealer who had to get it from Japan, and ours gets sent back to see if its a valid warranty claim. I was thinking about trying to hook up an old nintendo controller to it since its all electric. Thanks for checking in though man.