Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mulching Head on Skid Steer ?

w38571 ยท 2021-04-23 11:45

I have a TL150 & are considering a mulching head attachment for it. Haven't looked at the specs for the mulching head regarding the hydraulic psi or flow , but was looking for advise about which attachment works best on the skid steers. Have about 50 acres of thickets/underbrush I was wanting to get done before fall.

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2021-04-23 12:57

    None of my TL150 machines have high flow. It was, apparently, a rare option, as it is in the parts books. 23.4 gpm at 3000psi Not enough to run my cold planers or wheel saws.

  2. #2ianjoub2021-04-23 21:48

    I like these guys, though no affiliation other than buying a few attachments from them. They will spec the hydraulic motor to you machines flow rate. https://www.skidpro.com/

  3. #3Mark132021-04-25 21:27

    The only TL150's I've seen setup with high flow hydraulics, extra cooling, and a lexan front door were factory modified machines by a company called Supertrak. In your situation, a quality brush cutter would be your best option on your current machine.