Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mustang 608

Tbsclmail · 2023-04-19 12:51

Hello all! Looking for some input/opinions. I am looking at adding a compact wheel loader to a snow removal operation. I’ve come across this loader which was being advertised on Facebook Marketplace. My concern is the price. Usually people co Plain about high prices, but this seems unusually low in my opinion. Do you agree? I’ve emailed so far and was told it is still available and they sent video of it as well. It’s a 2016 Mustang 608, which from what I can tell is the same as a Gehl AL650. It has around 800 hours on it, and they are asking $35,200. Any opinions are welcome! Here is a link to the loader. 2016 Mustang 608 Wheel Loader Engine Yanmar 4TTPAC Displacement: 3.319L Cylinders: 4 Fuel type: Diesel Transmission Hydrostatic Two speed travel Operators station EROPS AC, Heat Bucket controls: Joystick Features Auxiliary hydraulics: Front Auxiliary electrical outlet Quick coupler: Manual Bucket Width: 74″ Cutting edge... piattequipmentsales.com

Replies0

No replies yet.