Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.
Hello, I would greatly appreciate a copy of both the service and parts manual. My email is [email protected]
hi, I need it too, thanks! My email is [email protected]
I have the GEHL electronic. If you need it.
I am in desperate need of the 940 service manual. Have the chain case open as I type. Please send to JJscapes at embarqmail.com Would like the parts manual as well, if it's not too much trouble, I'm sure some of the parts crossover. Thanks so much. Jarad
Seeking Manuals for a 940 I see that you have the manuals for a Mustang 940, could you please email them to [email protected] . Thanks in advance, these are hard to find.
Hi Rayboat, I have the Service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960. I do not have the parts manual for the 940. I DO have the parts manual for the 960. Give me a few days and I'll email what I have to you. I will take about ten emails. J. Stewart
joestewart; can i get an electronic copy of the 960 parts manual and the service manual that covers the 960 emailed to me at [email protected] ? Just ran into some issues with my 960 over the weekend. It will go forward and in reverse, but I can't get any side to side turns. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, John
Welcome to the Forum laverne4u!:drinkup Guys just a little advice, when you post your email address on the open forum, it is accessible to spam bots. Any bot roving this forum or any other webpage for that manner, can collect this information and use it to spam your email.
thanks for the advice cm1995. new to this...
Will do, but give me a few days to email manuals. It takes a long time for my computer to upload the files and I need to have some uninterrupted time to accomplish the task - difficult to accomplish during the work week. Thanks for your patience. J. Stewart
thanks joestewart. Anytime you can get to it would be great.
Wow, what a great service! Me too please You don't know how hard it is to try to find these manuals, please send me anything you got on the 960, it is greatly appreciated. And I'll run the risk of spammers for this service. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou...
Whoops, forgot the email [email protected] Thanks again...
Welcome to the Forums mustang960. You don't have to run the risk of spammers. The Forums have PM's to exchange information where your contact info is not for everyone on the WWW to see. Since you are a new member you will need 3 posts to become a full member and gain PM privileges.
OH that makes sence...thanks for the info, now I should be offically able to PM. thanks
Thanks to Joe I now have both the parts and service manuals for my 960. I bought the machine last week and am currently rewireing the ignition and information panel to include gauges instead of idiot lights. With his digital manuals I was able to print a schematic of the electrical system on my plotter 3' by 4' and hang it on the wall by the machine. The overall ease of looking straight at the poster while in the seat was priceless....thanks. I'm willing to pay to forward, so if any of you need any of the manuals, let me know.. Again, thanks Joe...
So glad to find this here. I have a wounded 940 in the back yard. Could you please send me the service manual and the 960 parts manual (just for good measure). I agree with mustang960: those who have the manuals already can pay it forward and take the load off Joe; I'll do the same. hef @ tmj . mailsafe . net Much appreciated! By the way CMS1995: I live very near (by West Texas standards) the "Diesel Fried Chicken" store you have for your profile picture. Thanks! -tj caffe
Welcome to the Forums caffe. Although I didn't take the picture in my avatar, I did stop at the exit off I-20 and fuel up at the travel plaza across the street on a road trip a few years ago. I have a picture of the sign but it didn't have the stack of tires, kinda adds to the ambiance. I have family in Odessa and I understand the "close by West Texas" standards. I have learned to ask how far is "close". Cheers.:drinkup
hi joe can you please help me ,please send all parts +and srvice manual to me i have a broken chain in rh side ? send to [email protected]
ha please help send parts+ all manual thank you joe had noise coming from rh side wheels now its no movement in rh wheels please help
Hello Joe. could you please send me a copy of your 940 service manual I would greatly appreciate it. [email protected]
Hey, any manuals left? If I could get one for the 940 it would be great. If you don't have parts manual could you at least send me a service manual at [email protected]
jeostewart, You are a God send, just foud the forum and there you'll are! I also have a 940E and love it, but it has started to over heat on me, I think that it is the water pump. I shore could use a copy of the service manual and a parts manual if you or anyone has one. Also am looking for source for engine parts for it. Simons email: [email protected]
PLEASE send manuals for Mustang 960 I would greatly appreciate receiving the manuals that you have available for the mustang 960. Forever grateful. [email protected]
Thanks for the manuals. I actually have a 940E the parts manual doesn't work for me but I will hang on to it someone may need it later. If someone has a parts manual for the 940E that they could share copy of I would appreciate it. Have found a parts dealer on line out of state and talked to them, like what little dealings i.e. (talking about availability of parts) I have had will keep you updated. Jerry
Thank you for the 960 manuals!!! Thanks so much for the manuals that you sent for my Mustang 960. You are a life saver -- and your response time was incredible. Thank you again, and again.
Please send repair manual I would really appreciate a copy of the repair manual. I already have the parts manual. My mailid is [email protected] Thank you,. Danny Matthews'
Joe, Thank you for the manual. Now days it's rare to find guys willing to take their time to help others. Thanks, Danny Matthews
Mustang 940 i would really appreciate a copy of the manual for my 940. Thanks [email protected]
Mustang 940/960 I would really appreciate a copy of the parts and service manual Thanks here's th address [email protected]
I would really appreciate a copy of Mustang 960/ part and service manual. thanks [email protected]
960 Operator Manual I now have the service manual and the parts manual. I would like to have the operator manual. If anyone has and can share it, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Danny Matthews
I have it or at least I think I have it. PM me your email address.
Mustang service manual! If anyone could please send me the service manual and the parts catalog i would greatly appreiciate it, i have a 930 and in the process of replacing the drive motor, please email them to me if possible thanks in advance, josh. [email protected]
If anyone can help / send me a copy i would really appreciate it...
Does anyone know how to bring this subject current, im wondering if this thread is so old nobody sees it?
960 manual Joe, I could use those manuals if the offer is still available. [email protected] Thanks
Need any Mustang 960 manuals emailed to me. Hi if possible can you please email your copy of Mustang 960 parts manual or any other manuals that you have by email to [email protected] . We have major problem with Hydraulic system & need copy of it. We think someone has hoses mixed up and we need it fixed. Thanks Nancy B
Your email address doesn't work for me. Do you have an alternative? You can PM it to me. J. Stewart
need service manual for 940 mustang To joestewart - if possible, I would really appreciate it if you could email me the service/operators manual for the 940 mustang skid steer. We are having a hard time finding it online. Thanks!! email: [email protected]
Here is a link for a parts manual for the 940 mustang: http://pdf.r-mmotorsparts.com/940(PriortoSN5476803)SkidSteerLoaderPartManual_000-34884_Ren09-08.pdf I am looking for an operator's manual. Any help is appreciated,
joestewart if you could would you email me what you have for the mustang 960 to dragon4772 at aol.com
Mustang 960 I would really appreciate a copy of both the service and parts manuals. Also, if you have the operators manual yet, that one too. My email is [email protected] . Thanks.
Hi, Is there any chance you could email the owners and parts manuals I have a Benford S60 which is basically a Mustang 960 rebadged for the UK, it has a hydro leak and I can't see where, manuals would be a marvel, 94 is about the right year. My email is [email protected] Thanks.
Mustang 940 Hi, could somebody send me a copy of the service manual for a Mustang 940. Does anyone know the best way to replace the rear wheel bearings? It looks like a total mission! I have the parts manual. Any help would be great. [email protected] Thanks
Having some trouble with fuel starvation on my mustang 960, a copy of 960 parts and service manual would be much appreciated, i also have a 940 if you send those that would also help down the track. [email protected]
I am looking for the parts manual for a Mustange 960 Skid Steer Loader, I have the service manual but need the parts manual. If anyone has the parts manual please email to me at [email protected] . Thank you very much.
Hey guys. Great forum - appreciate it. joestewart mentioned you have manuals in PDF. Wow, I would appreciate anything you have regarding the Mustang 940E. Parts and or service manuals if you or anyone else has them available would be awesome. Thanks, Gary D.
another question for all; any thoughts on hydraulic fluid brands. Is one better for my machine than another? Or is any ISO 46 OK? Thanks, Gary D.
While I'm at it, I might as well ask if there are 2 Hyd. fluid filters on my 940E? it lists (2) after the part, but I only see 1. Is there another that is not as readily visable? Thanks, Gary D.
Hi, I just purchased a Mustang 960. I would love to have copies of the Parts and Service manuals as well! My email is [email protected] . Thank you very much! Chris
Hello JoeStewart, I am currently trying to repair a newly acquired Mustang 960. I have no parts or service manual. Would you be able to forward them me one at [email protected] . I realize they cost an arm and a leg so would really appreciate it. Regards, IndianaGuy, aka John
On the 960, there is one hydraulic filter in the engine compartment and then there is a second filter under the seat. Both take the same spin on filter.
JoeStewart, Thank You very much for the manuals! My buddies and I thank you. We attached a favorite photo of a car which we sent via your yahoo email as a small gesture of appreciation. Have a great week and thanks for the help. Hope we can be of help next time. Regards, IndianaGuy aka John
Hi Joe I to would greatly appreciate copies of the manuals for the mustang 960 my email is [email protected] best regards
Hello, I notice that you have the manuals for the mustang 960. Do you still have them available? I would appreciate it greatly if I could get a copy emailed ( [email protected] ) to me. Your assistance with this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.... Joe Hernandez
Hi guys, I just picked up a Mustang 940 and it came without either the operator's or service manual. If anyone has a PDF of either, I'd very much appreciate a copy. I have the parts manual for the 940 handy, if anyone needs it... -- Simon
I could also use any scanned literature for the Mustang 940 please! PM me!
Anybody have a service/shop manual for an ASV HD4500/4520?
Please send me a copy. I need to replace a back wheel bearing and have no idea where to start. My email is [email protected]
I would love to have a copy of parts and service manual for Mustang 960. I have electronic copy of Mustang 910 and 940 parts manual if anyone is of need. [email protected]
Just found a great site to download parts manuals for Cat/Mustang http://pdf.r-mmotorsparts.com/
I would love a copy, I have been looking for one for a while. My email is [email protected] thanks!
Hi sure would like to have a copy of a 960 mustang part manual. my Email is [email protected] p/s I'm in bad need of a hydraulic pump for my loader not the drive pump the loader bucket if you have one please contact me. Thanks
Joe could you send me copy of your 960 mustang parts manual. my Email is [email protected] Thanks I'll dance at your next wedding ha ha
PLease send the manual if you're still willing to share [email protected] Thanks
940 mustang serv manusl Do you still have a service manual for the 940 mustang? Can't find one to download or buy on the internet?
Any chance you can send me what you have for the 960? Thanks Ryan [email protected]
I also need a copy of the Mustany 940 services manual, can you please send it to [email protected] . Thank yo so much.
To the last few posters: I'll send the manuals on Monday when I get access to the fast servers at work. Thanks. J. Stewart
Thanks Joe Monday will be perfect, I already have the parts manual for the 940 so will only need the service manual if that is any help. I am also willing to pass them on to anyone in need. Thank you so very much Joe, Jerry
960 manual would like a operator & service manual,thanks
Collie, will need a valid email address. You can PM me if you don't want to post it for all to see. Thanks J. Stewart
my email [email protected] thanks,
can anyone please send any Mustang manuals to [email protected] service and parts.. although I have a ME 3503. I'll take what I can get..thank you so much.. I will pay it forward!!!
Another member of this forum directed me to the following website. See if your parts manual is there: http://pdf.r-mmotorsparts.com/ The service manual I have is on the way, but it only covers the 930, 940 and 960. Hope it helps. Good luck.
Hey, Those manuals would be very helpful If you could email them to me it would be greatly appreciated [email protected] Thanks a million
960 manuals That's awsome! Could you please email me the parts manual and owner's manual to [email protected] ? I really appreciate it!!
what other heavy equipment manuals do you have? do you have something for cranes?
Negative on that. I own paper manuals for the machines that I own. I have scanned almost all of those paper manuals into pdf format. unfortunately, I don't own any cranes! I've emailed these Mustang and Lull manuals to no fewer than fifty members from the heavyequipmentforum community. Glad to help! Does anyone out there have any manuals (for ANY equipment) in pdf format? I wouldn't mind being on the recieving end! Thanks
Whoo Hoo! Major score! Someone provided this link over on the David Brown tractor forum! Here's quite a few downloadable manuals! I did not see any Lull or Mustang manuals in there, but I did spot a couple of Takeuchi manuals and lots of other interesting manuals. I have not figured out how to download them yet, though. Perhaps one has to register on that website? There is no "download" button to click on. Check it out! and if you figure out how to download them, let me know! http://www.classicmachinery.net/forum/downloads.php?view=overall
Could you please email me a copy of the service manual, and of the parts manual for a Mustang 940?
I'll need your email address in order to send it to you. PM me the email address. You can find your parts manual (and the parts manuals to a bunch of other equipment) on this helpful website (not mine): http://pdf.r-mmotorsparts.com/
Hi I'm looking for a mustang 940 service manual.Could you send me one
Sure. Where should I send it?
940 manual you can sent it to [email protected] Thanks this will save me a lot of time and money.
Hey Joe I mistyped my email address it's [email protected] thanks mick
Thanks for your kind offer, Joe! I could use a copy of the 940 maintenance manual to ( jrcampbe at yahoo dot com ). Thanks again! Jim
I need the 960 manual as well....
Hi Joe, I have just bought a 960 and would love to get a copy of the parts and service manuals if possible. My email is [email protected] . Thanking you and Merry Christmas from Australia where its sunny and 36 degrees C today! Chris Carter
Got them - Thanks very much.
I need both manuals for a mustang 960 send to [email protected] thanks ryan
copies PLEASEEEEEE!!! Hello, Could I please get copies of the Service and Parts manuals for the 960. Just got a hold of a machine that needs some TLC and these would be a HUGEEEE help. Thanks [email protected]
I need a copy of the service manual for the 940. thanks ahead of time
send the 940 service to [email protected]
Hi, I could use a service manual for a 930. Also, the parts manual you have may be handy to use as a reference if not to much trouble. Please send to: seamonster11 @ hotmail. Thank you very much Sir.
I'll send the service manual next week. Get the parts manual for the 930, 940, 960 and a host of other machines from this website (not mine): http://pdf.r-mmotorsparts.com/
940 Service Manual Hi can you please send a copy of the service manual for a 940 Mustang. Thank You very much. [email protected]
I would like a copy, I appreciate it! Cody [email protected]
Greatly needing a 960 service or parts manual Hey If the gentleman offering the 960 parts manual is still available , I would be eternally greatful to recieve one
My email btw is [email protected]
http://pdf.r-mmotorsparts.com/ Check the above link for the parts manual for the Mustang 960. There are downloadable parts manuals for other makes and models of skid steer loaders on that website. Let me know if you have any problems. I'm emailing you the service manual. Good luck.
Could you send me the manual for the 960? My email is [email protected] . I appreciate it greatly. Thanks, Robert
If you're still sending copies I would greatly appreciate the 940 service/repair manual sent to [email protected] Thank you in advance, I'm sure you have relieved alot headaches with this!
Also I have an owners manual for a 1996 940, not in PDF but I would be willing to scan it and send it to you if you would like?
Joe I dont know if you still got on here but in dire need of a manual for a 960. I can pay for it if I would need to! Please let me know. Thanks a million. E-mail is [email protected]
If possible I would need the parts and the service manual. send them to [email protected] if anyone can help. Thanks!
mate would love them if you could email them too me would help me out heaps thanks [email protected]
I to would like the Parts List and Owners/Users Manual for the 940. Thanks in advance...... [email protected]
If you could scan it in and send the owners manual out that would be awesome. If anyone else has a parts maulal that would be excellent as well. Someone was already kind enough to send me the service manual. Mustang 940 Thanks, William [email protected]
Hi Joe, I can't find a service manual in Australia for the 940 Mustang. Would you be able to send me a copy if you are still able. Thanks very much Joe. My Email adress. [email protected]
Does anyone have a service manual for a Mustang ME 3503? I have the parts manual but really need the service manual to track down some hydraulic issues.
Mustang 940 manual pdf Hi Joe, My name is also Joe, I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me a copy of the Mustang 940 manual pdf. I need to put in new front wheel bearings. I would love this section or even the whole manual if its not too much trouble, Thanks, JOE
OH yeah, my email is [email protected] , Thanks, JOE
Greetings, I need the service manual for the Mustang 940 any help here? My email [email protected] Cheers!
hi from australia again thanks for service manual you sent some time ago would it be too much to ask for partys manual as well it would be very helpful hope you do not think i am too greedy in your dept cheers from australia tony [email protected]
hi thankyou for parts manual such a quick responce it will be very helpful cheers from australia tony
Joe, if you are still reading this thread, then I also would very much like a copy of the 940 service manual. Please send to: [email protected] Thanks in advance and greetings from Denmark.
Hi to everyone myself Rex I don't have a mustang car but i love it by first site when i see it at tv. I have great fond of collecting data , picture, any thing related to mustang . So, would love to have the manual of mustang 960. Please send it to me Industrial shredder
I left the post above, just for laughs, after editing out the URL in the link. And you don't have a clue what's being discussed here either, spammer.
Don't know if you still have the parts manual for the 960, but if you do I would like to see about getting a copy. Thanks
Send me your email address in a private mail and I'll send it over the wire. Do you already have the service manual?
[email protected] I do not have the service manual either. Thanks
Do you have any manuals for a CAT 226B?
No, I do not. But someone else may be able to help.
Thanks
I just picked up a 960 , not sure of the year (ser.# 3619723). I really could use the parts & service manuals. Thanks, MJD
PM me your email address and I'll send it over the wire!
anyone have a manual for a 873 bobcat?
960 mustang manuals Thanks. [email protected]
Hi Joe , my 960 has worn out its gear pump , could you please email me a parts manual please at [email protected] thanks you
Mustang 960 Manual Joe I would really appreciate you emailing your pdf manual for my Mustang 960
Joe, You sent me the parts manual last month but it was missing the hydr. lift section ( pgs. 41-60 ). I recall having trouble receiving the pdf's. The rest of the manual looks okay. Thanks, MJD
Looking for info on the 940. The whole PDF would be nice but I am particularly interested in the chains, gears, for the tires. This thing totally blew out and will only drive straight. Thanks for any help! [email protected]
Please send me the service manual for the Mustang 940.
PM me your email address.
Do you still have the manual available?
Yes I do.
Manual Hi Joe could you please send me what manuals & diagrams you have for the Mustang 960? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ed:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy [email protected]
Resend I need the Manuals for Mustang 960 I know you have sent them to me before but I cant seem to find them. Thanks Ryan [email protected]
Please send the 960 manuals to me as well. Thanks, Tom
960 manuals [email protected]
Looking for the Mustang 940 E series manuals - I sent you a PM with the email address. THANKS! in advance!
can I get a copy of the manual please? [email protected] Thank You
960 mustang. Thanks.
I am looking for a service guide for 940 mustang skid steer also. Having some issues with the wiring on it. thanks in advance.
Happy to send it out. What is your email address?
hello, would it be possible to email me the parts manual for the 960, many thanks. mark [email protected]
looking for a service manual for the 960. could you please email it to [email protected] ? Thank You in advance!
joestewart,i would really appreciate the parts manual for the mustang 960 if its still available.thanks a bunch. [email protected]
yo joestewart,service manual to please if ya could thanks. [email protected]
yo joe you da man
hi joe can you send me the manual for the 940 [email protected]
Mustang 960 repair manual Joe, If you still have the 960 repair manual, I am in need of one. [email protected] Thanks much! Arvid
T ando Hey Joe, I am chasing the manual for the 960 mustang. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks. Please email to [email protected]
Joe, would you mind emailing me a copy of the service manual for the 940 as soon as possible? I'd really appreciate it. [email protected]
Hi, I am new to the forum and have a Mustang 930A that is in need of some repair. I saw your offer for the factory manual in PDF file. If it is still available I would really appreciate a copy of it. My E-mail is [email protected] . If you have anything else on the 930A that would be great. Thanks.
I have a parts manual for the 940 but if you could send me the service manual that would be great! email is [email protected]
I would really appreciate any documentation you have for the 960. Please send it to [email protected]
I would greatly appreciate an electronic copy of the 960 parts manual as well as the 960 service manual. Thanks in advance. Our machine broke the idler shaft and we are in the process of repairing.
No problem Bud! Need an email address!
[email protected] Thanks!
Joe, I know you have helped a ton of people already, but can you send me the manuals for a 1996 Mustang 960? Thanks! Mark Schmidt [email protected]
Joe: So sorry to trouble will you send me any information on 1996 mustang 940e owners/service/parts ? Thank you soooooo much. [email protected]
[email protected] please send manual. thanks in advance brother!
960 parts manual-jstewart [email protected] please send manual. thanks in advance brother! 960 parts.
If it is possible I would like to get a copy of the elect and parts manual emailed To [email protected]
For the Mustang 940 E
Thanks a lot whoever sent it to me Thanks a lot whoever sent it to me, does anyone now as I just had a quick look in the book as to were the hyd temp sender is located can't seem to find it in manual or machine
Hi joe I also have a 960 if u could send both manuals that would be greatly appreciated thanx much
Both manuals for the 960 ijust bought it and having issues on the left side thanx in advance major help email [email protected] thanx again
I just got a 960 Mustang. I need complete parts, service, and operator manuals. [email protected] Thanks for the pdf.
I would love to have the 940E crabo308 at gmail.com I have been hunting all over for this. Thank you
Thanks for sending this so fast. I am taking it to Office Depot tomorrow, printing it out and having it bound. Thanks again
I would greatly appreciate the service manual and parts manual for the Mustang 960. Please send to [email protected] Thank you very much. Rollie
Please send any manuals you have for the 930 Mustang. [email protected] Thanks, Greg
Please send both manuals to [email protected] Thanks!
I have a mustang 960.
Just picked up a Mustang 960 and need some parts... would greatly appreciate it if you could email me a copy of the manual to [email protected] . Thank you!!
I would appreciate a service manual. I have a Mustang 940 and my buddy has a 940E. Thank you, [email protected]
Hey 2000busa, I sent them to you a couple of days ago, perhaps yesterday? Did you check your trash bin? If you did not get them, PM me and I can send again.
I don't see them. You could send a test email to make sure things are working proper You could send a test email to make sure things are working properly. Sorry for the hassle, Tim [email protected]
Mustang 960 I would like copies of the parts manual, service manual and anything else you can share. Please email to [email protected] . Thank you
Could someone please send me service manaul for mustang 960 please email is [email protected]
Hey Joe could I get copies of the service manual for the Mustang 960? Thanks [email protected]
Hi Bear. I will send you a copy now it will be in three emails as it is so large. Cheers Jamie
Hi Dave. I will also send you a copy. cheers. Jamie
hi Jim. I will send you a copy also. cheers. Jamie
Thanks Jamie Thanks Jamie
Thanks Jamie. J. Stewart
I would very much appreciate any manuals for a 960. Need to overhaul the engine in one. I don't think I can pm until I have a few more posts so here is my junk email address jasjunkm @ yahoo dot com (without the spaces) Thanks in advance!
Anybody still have the parts manual for 960's that they could forward to me? jasjunkm@ yahoo.com
It would be very helpful if you could email mustang 960 parts manual and also the service manual in whole. Thank you.
Would someone please share the manuals with me. [email protected] thanks in advance
I just picked up a 940e in pretty good shape. It needs some love though. I'd really like to get all my documentation together before i start working on it. It came with a copy of the parts manual but no other manuals. Would someone be so kind as to forward any other manuals you may have for the 940e, it would be much appreciated.
an email address would probably help... email is [email protected]
Trying to change drives chains and sprockets can somebody email me a service manual for a mustang 940 e Thanks [email protected]
Go to Tool King's post. Its all there. Link below. HeavyEquipmentForums
Could you please email me the information you have on a 960 skid steer to [email protected]
Harleyfamily79, Go to Toolking's post. Use the following link. He posted the service manual for the 960 and the parts manual and possibly the operator's manual. Let me know if you have any problems. Here is the link: HeavyEquipmentForums
Thanks Joe for your help I just purchased this 960 and was wanting to do maintence on it .
Hi I would like to get copies of the service manual also! Thanks much
Hi I would like to get copies of the service manual also! Thanks much I have the 960 mustang and I'd like to find out what year it is also the serial #261494D
I was also wondering how hard it is to change the wheel bearing on a 960 mustang
All the manuals that I have for the Mustang 960 are on this google site. I'm not sure if you can download from that site, but you can definitely view and print. I have never changed a wheel bearing on my 960. Perhaps you could start a new topic on the forum regarding that question. Good luck. Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/
I would love to have the manuals for the Mustang 960 [email protected]
Merle, go to this google site. The Mustang manuals are near the bottom of the page. Let me know if there are any problems. Good luck. https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/
940 Electrical I have a 940 that has an electrical problem that is getting more than Intermittent it is part of the safety interlock system, I have had no luck in getting a Electrical Schematic and a complete service manual would be great. Any help would be appreciated.
Dan, what is your email address? Send it to me in a PM and I'll get the manual to you.
Mustang 960 I have a 960 and would like both manuals please. [email protected] thank you
Mustang 960 Manuals If you still have the manuals for the 960 mustang I would love a copy of the parts and service manuals! Thanks, Rick
PM me your email address.
Mustang 960 manual Hello Joe Could you send me any manuals for Mustang 960 skidsteer? My email is [email protected] Thanks Ed
Hi Joe Stewart I have a 960 mustang, it would be great if you could email me the parts book and service book. I have a injection pump leaking fuel into my motor and need to know how to time it or if I can replace a seal in pump. My email is [email protected] would be extremely greatful!! Thanks for your time.
I'm out of town and do not have access to my files. Give me a few days and I will email them to you. Thanks
Hey Joe, I have a '96 Mustang 960 not starting. Can jump at the celenoid, will turn over but will not stay running. (Key is in "on" position) No lights working either in the "on" pisition. Thinking maybe ignition fuse or relay. Could use service/repair manual if possible. [email protected] . Thanks in advance if you can help. Jimmy
Just sent it! Good luck.
Please send me a copy of the mustang 960 service manual it would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]
Hi Joe, Id love a copy of that 960 parts manual! [email protected]
Thinder, go to this page and download away! Or print it out. Or just view it. Mustang parts manual is about half way down the page. Good luck. https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
I would also like a copy of the 960 Service Manual, I am also looking for the 2050 Service Manual. My email is ..... Thank you
Pete, the Mustang pdfs are posted on my google site. Go to the following link. Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
Joe, Thank you for the information. Was able to download what I needed. Cheers, Peter
Can you send me copies of the 960 Service and Parts Manuals please! [email protected]
Hi Drsbeer, the Mustang manuals are on on my google page for free downloading. Go to the following link and download away! Let me know if you have any problems. https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
Hey Joe, Do you still have a copy of the parts manual for the 960. My email is [email protected]
Yes, I still have the manuals. They are on my google site. Go to the following address and help yourself. Download, view or print the manuals. Good luck. https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
I guess I should have read the thread some more and seen you have already put the link in. Thank you.
Hi I need the 960 parts manual. [email protected]
Hi, you can download it off my google site. Go to the following link. Thanks and good luck. https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals
I need a diagram showing the order of the fan/spacer/water pump on a 960 mustang skid steer. If you have that I would surely appreciate viewing it! Thanks.
Click on this link to get to the parts manual for the Mustang 960: Mustang 960 Skid Steer Loader Parts Manual - Google Drive drive.google.com