Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mustang 960 White smoke

vincejac ยท 2014-02-18 19:35

My mustang is blowing white smoke and running rough then will die. Has anyone experienced the same issues? How hard is it to replace the injectors also? Thanks jake

Replies3
  1. #1pajibson2014-02-19 11:49

    A quick search showed it to be an isuzu engine. Not sure which one but I had to do a set of injectors on a 4JB1 in a bobcat last year. I do have a manual for that engine if it will help. The job was fairly simple once I got the oil cooler and radiator out of the way. If you want a copy of the manual PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

  2. #2Lil' Puss2014-02-20 01:17

    White smoke is unburned fuel. New or rebuilt injectors should solve both of the problems.

  3. #3AlldayRJ2014-02-20 09:08

    What year is it? Mine is a 94 and it has a yanmar.