Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mustang Manitou 2500rt

DieselPirate ยท 2024-04-15 21:37

I have a 2500rt that's been throwing random transmission codes and won't move. I called a dealer in Georgia and a tech told me to replace the swashplate sensor. I bought and installed the sensor, set to 2.50v and I'm still having the same issue. Now the dealer is telling me it will have to be connected to their computer to zero out a neutral drift setting? Problem is, I don't have the software nor have a dealer anywhere close (I'm in the Virgin Islands) does anyone have any solutions or insight other than flying someone in from the states? What software is used on these machines? Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1apetad2024-04-17 10:45

    I suggest talking to the dealership you purchased it from. They might be able to send you a loaner laptop with the software and connector with instructions.