Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mustang mtl 16 starts but stalls has flashing oil/coolant light

Keywestmike ยท 2013-04-23 16:31

Machine starts but stalls after 10 seconds. The oil/coolant level light keeps flashing but they are both full. Any ideas?? Relay problem???

Replies7
  1. #1Steve Frazier2013-04-23 17:24

    Please do not cross post the same question in different forums. Thanks

  2. #2stumpjumper832013-04-23 19:33

    Is the radiator full or is the overflow tank full? With my Gehl ctl 70, I have to pop the radiator cap occasionally and top it off, to avoid that issue...

  3. #3Keywestmike2013-04-25 09:48

    Yes both are full. Oil is also full.

  4. #4Keywestmike2013-04-25 09:51

    Ok sorry about that. Saw the skid steer category farther down the list after I posted it here. Do I cancel it here to put it in the skid steer category? How do I cancel it??

  5. #5NathanB2013-07-20 00:40

    I am having the same problem with my Mustange MTL16 did you find a solution?

  6. #6wildespin2013-07-25 08:00

    Did anyone solve Mustang MTL16 problem? I am having the same trouble.

  7. #7wildespin2013-08-21 18:06

    I solved the problem but we originally replaced the head gasket and set the valves incorrectly. We increased the gap and it ran well without a problem